Skip Hop Duo Double Deluxe Edition Diaper Bag Review

Skip Hop Duo Double Deluxe Edition Diaper Bag
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have tried many many diaper bags.It was hard for me to spend anymore money on them, especially one that is $80, but i thought i would give it a try.I have a 2 yr. old and an 8 month old so i have to carry 2 sets of diapers, 2 change of clothes, snacks, drinks, baby food, plus my things, wallet, phone, and many more things.Everything fits in it perfectly and i love that it is very organized!(I hate digging for diapers etc....)Another plus is that i don't find it very heavy.Yes its heavier with ALL the stuff i put in it, but for as big as it is its really not that bulky!The only thing i don't like about the bag is that when you set it down it leans to one side (the side with the 3 pockets)!I wish it would just stay upright!Other than that i love this bag, i love the space, the color, the organization, the diaper changing pad and it looks stylish!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Skip Hop Duo Double Deluxe Edition Diaper Bag

Product Description:
Practically perfect: Skip Hop's Duo Double deluxe-edition diaper bag holds everything and more!

Buy NowGet 17% OFF

Want to buy Skip Hop Duo Double Deluxe Edition Diaper Bag at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment