Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was excited to get this bag. From its pictures it looked really nice and like a good quality bag. When I recieved it I was not dissapointed in anyway. It is a wonderfull bag! It is a good size with tons of great pockets. I love the material its made out of, it has pockets for everything and its a nice deep bag. I got the Falicity design and its a nice design with good colors. I am super pleased with the timi & leslie diaper bag. Will definatley order from that company again if I need something else.
Click Here to see more reviews about: timi and leslie 2 in 1 Backpack Diaper Bag
Product Description:
For the Woman in Every Mom.The creation of timi & leslie has revolutionized the diaper bag and ushered in an era where moms can also be style icons.The 2-in-1 backpack gives you two bags for the price of one. Tuck away the cross body strap and wear the bag as a backpack, or zip up your backpack straps and wear the bag as a messenger bag. It also hangs on the back of your stroller!
Want to buy timi and leslie 2 in 1 Backpack Diaper Bag at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment