Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this bag because of favorable reviews.They weren't wrong.This bag is stylish, light weight, easy to clean, and has great space for diapers, wipes (the box is included) bottles, and lots of space left over.I love the outside pockets for my stuff!
The downside, the "messenger" strap is a bit short.I'm 5'9 and when I have the strap at full length it still hits me above the hip, not ideal for carrying around with a baby in your arms.The changing pad that's included is ridiculously small.Too small for a baby any bigger than a newborn.I bought a separate, padded, changing pad that fits great inside.It's unfortunate that they skimped on this aspect, since a diaper bag does mean you need a nice changing pad.
The price is about average, and for the weight, look, and room I'm very pleased.I can carry this like a tote bag, so I don't always feel like I'm carrying a diaper bag everywhere.
I recommend this bag, just be aware of the silly changing pad and shorter straps.Otherwise this is a trendy, fun bag.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Fleurville Re-Run Hana Diaper Bag
Product Description:
This super-stylish Re-Run Hobo Diaper Bag in Chocolate by Fleurville has multiple pockets inside and out to keep you organized. The outside zipper provides quick access to bottles and sippy cups, while the fleece-lined turn-lock pockets are great for your cell phone and other frequently accessed items.
Want to buy Fleurville Re-Run Hana Diaper Bag at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment