Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love this bag, I just got it yesterday and was so excited. I love that fact that you can switch it over and carry as a backpack! My daughter and I were in a parade yesterday and I packed tons of stuff in this bag and couldn't even tell I was carrying it on my back. I just ordered a PPB Boxy and can not wait but this bag is really the best diaper bag I have ever carried so far. If you love PPB but do not love the price tag, this is a great way to own a PPB that is AMAZING for way less! This is also a good second bag to have for those trips to the beach and such so you do not get your other bags dirty (because it wipes clean!). I have only one complaint, the changing pad is not very big but I use a diaper clutch with changing pad attached so it wasn't a very big deal to me! Trust me this bag is so worth it, I HIGHLY recommend to anyone esp to an over packer like myself lol.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Petunia Picklebottom Clever Carryall Diaper Bag Tulip
Product Description:
This Petunia Picklebottom Diaper Bag has a zipper closer for the large main compartment and a smaller zipper compartment in the front for your keys or cell phone. It also has 6 interior pockets to help keep you organized, 2 exterior side bottle pockets, and 1 large magnetic closure back pocket which is perfect for the included changing pad. It even comes with 2 adjustable straps which can be extend up to 25 as a single shoulder strap, or can both be used as backpack straps. Shorten the straps all the way (to about 16) and they can be used as stroller clips - just clip one end to the bag, wrap over your stroller handle, and reclip to the bag.
Want to buy Petunia Picklebottom Clever Carryall Diaper Bag Tulip at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment