BABYBJ?RN Diaper Backpack Active Review

BABYBJ?RN Diaper Backpack Active
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I do love that this diaper bag is a backpack, as well as the nifty insulated bottle/cup holders, but there is just not enough room in the bag. The shape makes the inside space to thin and I find it hard to organize my stuff in a way that I don't have to dig around for what I am looking for. The front pocket is better - but still very thin. I use cloth diapers, and there is just enough room to shove them in, plus the changing pad - which is just a dinky plastic almost pad. I have loved all my other Bjorn products - but this one came up short.

Click Here to see more reviews about: BABYBJ?RN Diaper Backpack Active

Product Description:
The Diaper Backpack Active from Baby Bjorn makes the perfect complement to your Baby Bjorn carrier. It matches the carrier in both color and design. By combining the backpack with the Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier Active, both baby and parent can enjoy a whole new freedom of movement. This easy-to-pack diaper backpack will holds everything you and baby need on your outings. It has two separate compartments: one for baby food and one for diapers and clothing. And you will love how easy it is to tote around, thanks to the wide, padded shoulder straps and ergonomic design!

Buy Now

Want to buy BABYBJ?RN Diaper Backpack Active at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment