Sugar Booger Tripper Tote Bag Review

Sugar Booger Tripper Tote Bag
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
After months of looking for the perfect diaper bag, I am very excited to have purchased this one. It looks exactly like it does in the picture. The material feels sturdy and robust, looks super cute and is
appropriate for either sex. There are enough pockets and compartments and it is very roomy on the inside. It doesn't come with a changing pad which I ordered separately. It's also missing a compartment to hold a bottle or a zippy cup but there is enough room to pack an additional little bag to include those items. I'm absolutely happy with my purchase and will look for other items by the brand in the future. Can only recommend it!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sugar Booger Tripper Tote Bag



Buy Now

Want to buy Sugar Booger Tripper Tote Bag at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment