Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)It is a great diaper bag.Me and my husband share this bag together.There are a lot of pockets and plenty room for different items.It is also waterproof inside and out.I got a lot of accompliments from friends.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sherpani Nuvie Diaper Bag
Product Description:
The large compartment holds everything you need for baby, in fact, it holds one entire package of size 3 diapers and a tub of wipes (I know, I tested it. There are little pockets that are perfect for storing extra pacies, binkies, soothies, nuks or whatever. Our diaper bag has a zippered wet compartment to store messy clothes and two side compartments for holding baby's bottles. There is also a matching changing pad to protect baby's precious bottom from the harsh elements of a public restroom.
Want to buy Sherpani Nuvie Diaper Bag at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment