Diaper Dude - Green Dude Eco Friendly Review

Diaper Dude - Green Dude Eco Friendly
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I wanted a bag that I could also use for my laptop, so before buying this, I emailed them with: "Can you fit a 15" MacBook Pro into the sleeve of the Green Dude?"

Their reply was: "Yes a 15" can fit in Green Dude"

So I ordered it.

Well, yes, you can fit a 15" laptop into the bag - but only in the main compartment, where it can get gooey, sticky, and wet.But it won't fit into the outer sleeve.(Which is what I asked them about before I ordered it.)

I can't believe that someone on the Internet was wrong!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Diaper Dude - Green Dude Eco Friendly

Product Description:
The Eco-Friendly Messenger II from Diaper Dude is made of recycled PET material (plastic water bottles) rewoven into durable polyester and offers the same great features you find in all Diaper Dude bags-messenger style. Dad checklist screened on magnetic flap. Breathable mesh padding for extra comfort. Padded changing pad and clips for stroller strap. Interior key clip, removable cell phone holder. 25 plastic water bottles(16 oz size) are used to make the diaper dude eco bag.Dimensions: approximately 17'W x 14"H.

Buy Now

Want to buy Diaper Dude - Green Dude Eco Friendly at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment