Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)After six months of carrying a diaper back pack, I realized that I needed a fashionable diaper bag that is easy on the eyes, wallet and eco-friendly . I just received this Lassig diaper bag and happily moved all my baby essentials. Everything and more fits! It's very functional because there's so much space available to bring all that I need for aday or for the weekend. The bag looks classy yet eco-friendly. I took it for a test at the mall, strapped the diaper bag on to the stroller for ease of carry and it just fits perfect!Super saver shipping was fast. I am very satisfied with this purchase.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Lassig Shoulder Eco-Friendly Diaper Bag, Glam Beige
Product Description:
LSB105Compact, with a place for everything, the Shoulder Bag from L ssig is a really functional bag with two shoulder straps and a multitude of clever compartments. The bag is also a great gift idea. Features: -Shoulder Bag collection. -Color: silver beige. -Changing mat. -Two well-organized inner-compartments. -Single bottle holder. -Zip pouch. -Wet pocket. -Hooks for buggy. -Additional shoulder-strap and a lot more. Specifications: -Material: 100pct Polyester. -Dimensions: 11.02" H x 16.54" W x 6.3" D. Specifications
Want to buy Lassig Shoulder Eco-Friendly Diaper Bag, Glam Beige at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment