Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I keep one of these upstairs in my baby's bedroom and one in the diaper bag.It makes it much quicker to prepare a bottle for my hungry son when I can just flip the top and dump the measured formula into water.I'm trying to think of other uses for it for when he's done with formula, it is such a clever little thing.I gave only 4 stars because the first few times it is nearly impossible to get the lid off to get the formula in.It has since loosened with use, so now the lid works well.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sassy On The Go Formula Dispenser
Product Description:
These Billy-Bob pacifiers are safe and hillarious at the same time! Your baby will love them and so will you. Sure to be a head turner that all the other parents will envy.
Want to buy Sassy On The Go Formula Dispenser at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment