Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is the second healthy bag that I have purchased.The first one lasted at least five years.I have used the healthy bag as a purse because with three boys it seems I am always carrying something.The quality of this product is excellant.I like the room and the way it sits on my shoulder.It definately takes the pressure off my back and shoulders as it promises.
Click Here to see more reviews about: AmeriBag Classic Microfiber Healthy Back Bag Large
Product Description:
The Healthy Back bag from AmeriBag was made with health and style in mind. Its unique pear shape is stylish and ergonomically designed to be easy on your back. Its adjustable strap allows numerous ways to carry it, while interior pockets keep things organized.
Want to buy AmeriBag Classic Microfiber Healthy Back Bag Large at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment