BabyMel Amanda Diaper Bag - Mauve & Chocolate Teardrop Review

BabyMel Amanda Diaper Bag - Mauve & Chocolate Teardrop
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I really like this bag! I was looking for a new bag when I had my second child. I wanted something that was cute and would fit all of our stuff. The bag is really big and the stroller straps are great. Some people complained about the material so I was hesitant about that, but I don't think it is cheap looking. It is more like the material of a lesport sac.

Click Here to see more reviews about: BabyMel Amanda Diaper Bag - Mauve and Chocolate Teardrop

Product Description:
Also features:An adjustable shoulder strap that also converts to hang securely on the stroller handles and comes with a changing mat. It measures 10"H x 17" L x 5" W.

Buy Now

Want to buy BabyMel Amanda Diaper Bag - Mauve and Chocolate Teardrop at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment