Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I like the idea of this snack container because it's small and looks like it can fit in my purse or diaper bag.It's nice when you don't have to carry a separate lunch bag and I've been looking for a small lunch bag that will fit in my diaper bag.Unfortunately, I think this is overpriced and I would buy this if it was half the price.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bumble Etc. Haley Small Snack Bag
Product Description:
Bumble Bags The Haley is a smaller, completely insulated snack bag designed to keep items warm or cold. it features fully removable compartments to hold snacks and containers of different sizes. It includes an adjustable strap that can be attached to any stroller. features: -Small snack bag. -Water resistant. -Stain resistant. -Original prints that coordinate with the bumble bags collection. -Fully insulated to keep food / bottles warm or cold. -Velcro adjustable strap. -Attaches to any stroller. -Top mesh pocket. -Fully removable inserts to accommodate small or large containers. -Hand - designed original prints available exclusively in the bumble collection products. -Color: Buttercup Bliss. -Overall dimensions: 3.5" H x 3" W x 8" L.
Want to buy Bumble Etc. Haley Small Snack Bag at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment