Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)These bags are waterproof to hold diapers or wet swimming gear.I like the size, perfect for a small trash can and easy to wash.I highly recommend this bag.I have 4 of them.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bummis Waterproof Nylon Tote Bag
Product Description:
These are very multi-purpose! Presumably they are to be used as water resistant bags to carry soiled cloth diapers. However, we use them to carry all sorts of things; bathing suits, lunches, snacks, etc. - you name it. Water resistant and colorful, they close with a drawstring and toggle.Wash these bags in lukewarm water and either hang to dry or dry on air in the dryer. No fabric softeners, chlorine bleach or other whitening agents.The XX-Large Bag will fit into a 14 gallon Busch Systems diaper pail.
Want to buy Bummis Waterproof Nylon Tote Bag at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment