Sunshine Kids Change 'n Go Review

Sunshine Kids Change 'n Go
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this item thinking that it would be a good replacement for the diaper bag for quick changes on the go or just to have a diaper bag alternative to throw into the stroller.My brother and sister-in-law have the Babies R Us version of the Change N Go and I am much more impressed with that brand.The Sunshine brand fits only the wipes container that it comes with, 2 diapers and a travel or sample size tube/container of diaper cream/powder...any more and it's near impossible to fold up.I like the concept of the Change N Go but would probably purchase a different brand if I did it all over again.With that being said, the vendor I used through Amazon was good and got the product to me quickly at, what I think was, a good price.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sunshine Kids Change 'n Go

Product Description:
10320 Features: -Changing Pad. -Compact design unfolds to an oversized, cushioned changing pad with zippered mesh pockets to keep everything organized. -Triple folding for convenient, compact folded size. -Zippered outside pocket for easy storage for keys and cash. -Zippered inside mesh pockets so baby items stay organized in pockets. -Waterproof outside fabric cleans easily. -Extra wide padded changing pad is big enough for all babies, even toddlers. -Velcro carry strap attaches to any stroller. -Free baby wipes case included. -Material: 35pct polyester fabric, 35pct PVC membrane, 25pct polyester webbing, 2pct nylon velcro.

Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Want to buy Sunshine Kids Change 'n Go at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment