Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am extremely particular about wallets and also have quite a few cards that I carry every day.This wallet is very reasonably priced, pretty and fits all of my items extremely well.It fits into my three Ju Ju Be bags perfectly and keeps the mommy compartment from bulging too much.It also fits in the largest pocket from Be Set and into my purses with ease.I am becoming a Ju Ju Be addict and appreciate their functional and thoughtful design.This is worth every cent.There are good photos of the inside layout on the Ju-Ju-Be web site.Thank you Amazon for carrying the Ju Ju Be line!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Ju Ju Be Be Rich Wallet
Product Description:
This uber wallet has a place for absolutely everything. An outside cash and coin pocket for easy access to your money, tons of credit card slots, gusseted interior pocket for checkbook and register and a lot more!!
Want to buy Ju Ju Be Be Rich Wallet at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment