Skip Hop Changing Wallet in Blue Review

Skip Hop Changing Wallet in Blue
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've purchased two of these, and the pocket that holds the changing pad / diapers has fallen apart in both wallets after only a few months of use.If it weren't for this poor construction, I would actually recommend this item.I like the exterior fabric, the compartments, the expandability, and the adjustable wrist strap, which is also good for clipping on strollers and handbags / totes. But, let's be honest, a diaper changing wallet that is good in all ways EXCEPT for the place that holds diapers is going still to be useless all around, which is why it is getting only one star from me.To clarify, the wallet itself is in great condition, but the diaper pocket has come apart at the seams, and the fabric has frayed so badly that I could not possibly fix this with sewing. ***ADDENDUM:After sending a complaint to Skip*Hop, they have since replaced my wallet.I cannot say that I would rate this item any differently since the item has not changed, but I will say that my experience with their customer service has been satisfactory, and the replacement was sent in an extremely timely manner.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Skip Hop Changing Wallet in Blue

Product Description:
Spare Change
Need an extra tote for dipes and wipes? Oh yeah, Baby.

Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Want to buy Skip Hop Changing Wallet in Blue at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment