2 Red Hens Diaper Pack, Pink Lemonade Review

2 Red Hens Diaper Pack, Pink Lemonade
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this item through a suggestion in a "mommy" magazine on how to organize your life with a toddler and a career.I love the way the bag looks and the functionality is wonderful.What I am dissapointed in is the quality of the product....after about a month of usage the stitching unraveled around the zipper...I noticed it was very loose when I got it but did not think anything of it...
So like I stated I am a bit disappointed in the quality...

Click Here to see more reviews about: 2 Red Hens Diaper Pack, Pink Lemonade



Buy Now

Want to buy 2 Red Hens Diaper Pack, Pink Lemonade at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment