AmeriBag Healthy Back Baby Tote Review

AmeriBag Healthy Back Baby Tote
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've looked everywhere for a diaper bag that is not only exceptionally practical and doesn't kill when I wear it for longer stretches of time (like when shopping), but cute-n-trendy as well.This bag has plenty of inside space and several pockets (both sides on outer and inner compartments).There is even adequate space for my moderately over-sized wallet clutch.The design of the shoulder strap, including the anti-slip material, makes for a moderately comfortable experience when I am carrying it for long periods of time.It can be washed in cold water on the gentle cycle and air-dried.A really COOL feature: (Although it's a little skinnier than others), the diaper changing pad is longer than all of the others that have accompanied the various diaper bags I own AND it has a distinguishable head and feet side, so I don't have to guess like with the other changing pads that I have marked with a sharpie.(I'm not fond of the thought of putting my little one's head on the side where I wiped his bottom!)

Click Here to see more reviews about: AmeriBag Healthy Back Baby Tote

Product Description:
The Healthy Back Baby bag from AmeriBag was made with health and fashion in mind. Its unique pear shape is stylish and ergonomically designed to be easy on your back. Its adjustable strap allows numerous ways to carry it, while interior pockets keep things organized - namely the included changing pad and other accessories your little one needs.

Buy NowGet 10% OFF

Want to buy AmeriBag Healthy Back Baby Tote at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment