Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I just got this bag delivered, and I was so disappointed in the color. The description says lime green, and the picture looks like a nice subtle green color. When I opened the package, I could not believe how BRIGHT the green was. I can only describe it as fluorescent green. I even took one of my daughter's fluorescent green bows to hold up next to it just to see if maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me, but no, it really is fluorescent green. I debated sending it back and left it out on the table for a few days to see if I could get used to it, but I just can't. It's not what I thought it would be, and I will be returning it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Quilted Damask Black and Lime Medium Diaper Tote with Matching Changing Mat
Product Description:
* Cotton * Zipper Closure * Metal Feet on the Bottom * * Gingham Lining * Rear Zipper Pocket * Changing Pad Included * Central Zipper Compartment * Detachable Ribbons Accent * Open & Zippered Pockets Inside * Length/Height/Width : 15.5" / 11.0" / 5.0"
Want to buy Quilted Damask Black and Lime Medium Diaper Tote with Matching Changing Mat at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment