Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love this book. It is perfect, exactly what we were wanting. However, the discription says it has 90 pages. This book only has 76 pages. I'm not upset with it not having 90 pages, just wish this had an accurate listing. Also, it does not have "baggies" for lock of hair or teeth. I plan on adding that part to the book.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Carter's Toy Teddy Boy Record Baby Book, Blue
Product Description:
Your baby boy is only a baby once. Record all of his vital information including full name, birth date, weight, height, etc. as well as his "firsts" such as first word, first smile, first laugh, and more. Be as specific as you want as this Record book makes a great keepsake for both parent and child alike.
Want to buy Carter's Toy Teddy Boy Record Baby Book, Blue at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment