Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this album to go with my son's Animal Parade loose leaf baby book. The pattern is pretty unisex and I think it's really cute! The little space to write in was a must for me and this album has that. I'm not the scrap booking type (it just takes way too much time) so it's nice to have an album that I can just slide the pics in and be done. My only dislikes about this album were that I wish it were even bigger (although bigger albums are pretty hard to come by) and the little figures on the front come off easily (that goes for the loose leaf book as well) so I just took them off and stuck them somewhere safe in the book until I'm done filling both books up. All in all, I really liked this album and would recommend it to anyone.
Click Here to see more reviews about: CR Gibson Bound Photo Journal Album with Space for Journaling and CD Storage Pocket, Animal Parade Baby Album,
Product Description:
Bound Photo Journal Album with design-coordinated interior and space for journaling. Comes with 100 Acid-free, photo-safe pages that hold 200 photos that are up to 4" x 6". Clear protective jacket. CD storage pocket. 9" x 8 7/8" cover size. Non-refillable
Want to buy CR Gibson Bound Photo Journal Album with Space for Journaling and CD Storage Pocket, Animal Parade Baby Album, at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment